|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Ton|
|Packaging Size||50 / 1000 KGS|
|Form||Powder / Lumps / Granules|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
We are enlisted among the renowned Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Sodium Feldspar Powder/ Lumps in India. Processed as per the defined industry standards, our Sodium Feldspar Powder finds application in the Ceramics, Glass, Electrodes and many other industriesSodium Feldspar Powder:
- In ceramic bodies, the main vitrifying (fluxing) agent is feldspar
- The majority of white ware bodies contain good proportions of feldspar.
- It acts as a flux.
- In the ceramic industry, the flux is defined as that portion of the body which develops glass phase. This is provided mostly by feldspar.
- The amount of flux in a ceramic body should be only in such a proportion as to develop the desired amount of vitrification.
- If excess of flux is added, the fired body becomes very glassy and consequently, brittle.
- The glass and ceramic industries are the major consumers of feldspar and account for 95% of the total consumption .
Sodium Feldspar is generally used for three purposes:
- In making the body composition of several types of porcelain, china, and earthenware and also in the preparation of glazes and enamel
- As an important ingredient in the glass sand batch
- As a bonding agent in the manufacture of bonded abrasives like wheels and discs of garnet, corundum, emery etc.
||67.50 % - 1 %
||69.50 % - 1 %
||72.5 % - 2 %
||17.75 % - 0.5 %
||17.05 % - 0.5 %
||15.50 % - 1 %
||11.00 % - 1 %
||09.00 % - 1 %
||08.00 % - 1 %
||01.00 % - 0.5 %
||02.00 % - 0.5 %
||02.75 % - 1 %
||00.07 % - 0.01 %
||00.10 % - 0.02 %
||0.20 % -0.05%
|LOI @ 1000 C
- Production Capacity: 15000 MTS/PA
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- Packaging Details: 50 kgs PP bags
1000 kgs Jumbo bags